Including Mnesia in a supervision tree?

Vance Shipley vances@REDACTED
Sun Feb 8 05:05:19 CET 2004

Shawn,

You can specify the start type of an application as well:

         {mnesia, "4.1.6", permanent},

If left out it defaults to temporary.  Possible choices are;
permanent, transient or temporary.

   If a temporary application terminates, this is reported
   but  no other applications are terminated.

   If a transient application terminates with Reason =  normal,
   this is reported but no other applications are  terminated.
   If a transient application terminates abnormally,  all other
   applications and the entire Erlang node are also  terminated.

   If a permanent application terminates, all other  applications
   and the entire Erlang node are also terminated.

	-Vance