Megaco and controlling processes

Micael Karlberg micael.karlberg@REDACTED
Mon Feb 2 14:29:22 CET 2004

Hi,

The table contains various UDP related statistics counters
used/defined by the megaco mib.

The table is created when the transport is started
(megaco_udp:start_transport()). But this should be taken
care of by the MGC example.

The example works just fine for me (megaco-2.0). But I
also had the path to the megaco ebin-dir:

       erl -pa ../../../megaco/ebin -s megaco_filter -s megaco
       megaco_simple_mgc:start().

If you still have problems, try to start the mgc, with

       megaco_simple_mgc:start(true, true).

/BMK

--
Micael Karlberg          Ericsson AB, Älvsjö Sweden
Tel:  +46 8 727 5668     EAB/UHK/KD - OTP Product Development

This communication is confidential and intended solely for the addressee(s). Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you believe this message has been sent to you in error, please notify the sender by replying to this transmission and delete the message without disclosing it. Thank you.

E-mail including attachments is susceptible to data corruption, interruption, unauthorized amendment, tampering and viruses, and we only send and receive e-mails on the basis that we are not liable for any such corruption, interception, amendment, tampering or viruses or any consequences thereof.