Newbie question: cross-compile PPC860/LINUX

techie techieyang@REDACTED
Wed Dec 22 13:31:58 CET 2004

If it doesnt disturb you too much, could you please give more hints? Thanks!
Suppose i have already cross-compile the Erlang-PPC32-target on my
X86-linux-host
How to make a "bootstrap on the host and install somewhere"? Thanks!