http://downloads.erlang-projects.org down?

Mickael Remond mickael.remond@REDACTED
Mon Dec 20 16:24:02 CET 2004

bry@REDACTED wrote:
> When i try to download something from http://downloads.erlang-projects.org it
> says the file does not exist, if i go directly to
> http://downloads.erlang-projects.org it says that it is not configured
> correctly.

Yes. The server had a crash disk. The machine under repair. I hope the
hosting provider will reinstall the Operating system soon.

When ready I will reinstall the application from our backup and send a
notice to this mailing list.

For the record, this is the second hard drive crash we had on
erlang-projects subsite. I will really start to like hardware RAID
solution a lot :-)

Sorry for the inconvenience. We are doing our best to put it online as
soon as possible.

--
Mickaël Rémond