crypto and ssl modules under OSX

Sean Hinde sean.hinde@REDACTED
Tue Dec 7 01:25:50 CET 2004

On 3 Dec 2004, at 14:06, Bjorn Gustavsson wrote:

> In R10B-2 crypto will build on Mac OS X, although it may still use the
> old ugly, undocument bundle1.o trick. At the very latest, I hope to
> eliminate
> that trick before Tiger is out.

Interresting..

The way I got crypto to compile and run with R10B-1a was simply to
remove the offending -lbundle1.o from the generated Makefile.
Everything else was correct.

This strongly suggests that the only remaining problem is the presence
of the very thing you are trying to remove.

The solution would appear to be quite straightforward from this point.

Sean