New test release of EDoc - feedback wanted

Richard Carlsson richardc@REDACTED
Wed Dec 1 12:57:16 CET 2004

On Tue, 30 Nov 2004, Richard Carlsson wrote:

> Ulf Wiger (AL/EAB) wrote:
> >
> > How do the syntax_tools and xmerl archives in that
> > same location compare with the ones in OTP R10B?
>
> The R10B version did not have the new verbatim-quoting
> (at least not officially and in the current form), nor
> the improved scanning, nor proper try-expression support.

Wow - I obviously did not read the question properly. Sorry.
At least I answered the part about the syntax tools (scanning
and try-expressions). The quoting stuff is in EDoc.

The xmerl tarball is just there for completeness. It should
not differ from the OTP R10B version.

	/yxskaft

Richard Carlsson (richardc@REDACTED)   (This space intentionally left blank.)
E-mail: Richard.Carlsson@REDACTED	WWW: http://user.it.uu.se/~richardc/
 "Having users is like optimization: the wise course is to delay it."
   -- Paul Graham