exported variables (was: RE: How to make GS Widgets)

James Hague jamesh@REDACTED
Fri Apr 16 21:24:23 CEST 2004

Jay Nelson wrote:
>I tend more towards Joe's inefficient clarity
>style.  Make a support function so that you
>don't have this kind of complicated indentation:

I like that style as well.  It's easier to write test cases for, too.  And I
*think* that the compiler removes the internal tuple creation in your code,
as long as the helper functions aren't exported from the module.  Or maybe
just HiPE does this, and not the BEAM compiler?