UDP over v6: payload truncated at 1024 bytes

Peter Lund peter@REDACTED
Tue Apr 6 11:52:56 CEST 2004

Yes, that is true. When I implemented (parts of) the SMPP
protocol the length indicator was 4 bytes, but the VALUE
differed by 4 between SMPP and gen_tcp. That was why I was
not able to use the {packet,N} option.

I think gen_tcp gives the value as the size of the following
packet (after the indicator) but in SMPP the value should be
including the 4 byte indicator. Thus a diff of 4, forcing me
to handle this myself...

--
Peter Lund
mobile: +46 70 543 9416