Makefile, make_script and local

Jeff Einhorn jeinhorn@REDACTED
Fri Oct 31 16:38:48 CET 2003

I have a similar question.
This works for me:
systools:make_script("test_rel", [{path, ["../../lib/*/ebin/"]}]).

But can I do the same thing with erlc?
Been trying stuff like the following, which does not work.
erlc -W +local '+{path,["../../lib/*/ebin/"]}' test_rel.rel

I can't seem to get the wildcard *  with the -I option, so that route
hasn't work for me either.
	thanks for your time,
		-jeff

--
Jeffrey M. Einhorn
Platform Systems Design and Integration Manager