Support glitch

Raimo Niskanen raimo@REDACTED
Tue Oct 21 12:10:13 CEST 2003

Hi, we have had our first glitch in our internal support system.

Two support sequences are lost. We may be able to retrieve them from
backups, but if the authors of the support mails could repost them, they
will get faster respons. Both sequences we think contained only one
question - no replies yet.

The sequences are:
8236 - We think it was Francesco Cesarini who asked about heart.
8243 - We think it was some Anders ... at Ericsson (ERV) who asked about
documentation of .inetrc.

Thank you.