Date range and match specification syntax

Sean Hinde sean.hinde@REDACTED
Fri Oct 10 00:21:32 CEST 2003

On Wednesday, October 8, 2003, at 09:33  am, Tony Rogvall wrote:

> On Tuesday, Oct 7, 2003, at 15:04 Europe/Stockholm, Dan Gudmundsson
> wrote:
>

>> Hi
>>

>> Try to use Query = ets:fun2ms(fun(X) -> ... end) instead,
>> slightly simpler to use :-)
>
> HATS OFF!!!
>
> ets:fun2ms is a marvel, lot of thanks to whom ever wrote that function,
> step forward and reveal your self ....  ;-)

Well, I guess I can possibly lay claim to the first hack along those
lines:

http://www.erlang.org/ml-archive/erlang-questions/200110/msg00175.html

I do know that there is nothing of mine in the final version (even
inspiration) because the real author claims that he never reads the
mailing list. I guess this also means that he will remain anonymous ;)

Sean