Announce: Client server tutorial

Peter-Henry Mander erlang@REDACTED
Fri Oct 3 10:04:59 CEST 2003

Hi Jonathan, hi Joe,

I think the tutorial is spot on in cases where the C server may be, for
example a UDP packet generator, or some code interfacing with Linux
iptables to build a media gateway. I've implemented such things, and
I'll probably be taking notes and applying the principles in the
tutorial while I re-engineer these components. Comparing what I've done
with Joe's usually terse and precise implementation will be very
instructive.

Thanks Joe. I owe you even more beers! I'm not sure I will ever visit
Sweden, and I don't know if you'll ever visit London, but rest assured
you'll never go thirsty on my account!

Pete.