Match Spec

Lennart Öhman lennart.ohman@REDACTED
Wed Nov 19 22:14:20 CET 2003

To my knowledge match specs can only be used in ETS selects
and in tracing.

/Lennart

Martin J. Logan wrote:

> I could not remember if there was some "free standing" implementation of
> the match specs. I want to filter packets coming in off the wire with
> match spec syntax. Does anyone know if I can do this. I looked on the
> mailing list archives but did not see anything of the sort.
>
> Cheers,
> Martin

Lennart Ohman                   phone   : +46-8-587 623 27
Sjoland & Thyselius Telecom AB  cellular: +46-70-552 6735
Sehlstedtsgatan 6               fax     : +46-8-667 8230
SE-115 28 STOCKHOLM, SWEDEN     email   : lennart.ohman@REDACTED