UML <-> Erlang

Jérôme Desquilbet jerome@REDACTED
Mon Nov 17 12:48:49 CET 2003

There may be an impedance mismatch between UML (object-oriented) and
Erlang (functional and process-oriented). Not to say that it is
impossible, but to say that several different approaches to map UML and
Erlang could be equally valid.
The best I think would be to start from example, like yours maybe, and
see what it would give in UML. Then to generalize and define precise
mapping rules, that could be implemented in a tool. I am curious to see
examples of the mappings you have in mind.
Thanks,
   Jérôme.