doesn't tapestry sound like it should be written in erlang?

Martin J. Logan mlogan@REDACTED
Tue Nov 11 16:22:28 CET 2003

You have got to love reading "new" research along the lines of, each
overlay can be called a "node" and nodes will have within them objects
with cluster wide unique "keys" that can be referenced from any
location... I had a dream once that I had been programming everyday with
a full implementation of all these "new" "ideas" for the last four
years. Even funnier part of the dream is that the technology had been
around for ten. Could you believe that in my dream people who wanted to
use this novel technology were met with resistance. Thank god we don't
all live in my twisted dreams.

Ok. back to OO QBasic, got to get some real work done.

Cheers,
Martin