inets question, performance running time?

Eric Merritt cyberlync@REDACTED
Thu Nov 6 15:25:03 CET 2003

Bryan,

 On of the otp guys recently posted that they are
droping inets from otp. I am not sure what this means
for support, but I figure that it means that inets
won't be maintained anymore. So even with the windows
issues it has (why, why, run a web site on windows?
masocist are we ;) yaws may be the better long term
choice.