Accept filters on FreeBSD?

Matthias Lang matthias@REDACTED
Sat May 31 20:09:28 CEST 2003

Thomas Fee writes:
 > You mean the documentation is available as man pages?!!
 > I've been using the erlang.org web site as my html lookup resource
 > but I'd prefer man pages. Doing something in the shell is _so_
 > much quicker.
 >
 > How would I get the Erlang man pages into my system?

One way would be to go to the "download" page and download the man
pages and then install them. The "download" page is at

   http://www.erlang.org/download.html

Another way is to use a distribution which installs the man-pages for
you. For instance, if you use debian, you could do

  apt-get install erlang-manpages

Matt