Is there a UBF driver for C++?

Rick Pettit rpettit@REDACTED
Sat May 24 04:32:21 CEST 2003

I suppose this question should be directed to Joe Armstrong, but perhaps
someone else here has been playing with UBF and C/C++?

I recently read "Getting Erlang to talk to the outside world" and began to play
with the sample servers and contract checker from Joe's site.

I also noticed that there was code (in Java) for a UBF driver in:

rpettit@REDACTED ~/ubf/ubf-1.11/ubf-java-0.3/src/ubf # ls
InteractiveClient.java  UBFEncoder.java         UBFObject.java
UBF.java                UBFEventHandler.java    UBFString.java
UBFAtom.java            UBFException.java       UBFTest.java
UBFClient.java          UBFInteger.java         UBFTuple.java
UBFDecoder.java         UBFList.java            irc1

Does something like this exist for C/C++? Is anyone working on such a thing?

-Rick