tellerl 2003.0515

Chris Pressey cpressey@REDACTED
Fri May 16 04:03:40 CEST 2003

Just a note to let you know that I overhauled tellerl.

  http://www.catseye.mb.ca/projects/tellerl-2003.0515/

In keeping with the methodology of "allowing specific Erlang services to
be accessed as if they were shell utilities", it now:

- uses a callback module which conforms to the tellerl_server behaviour;
- has tellerl.pl send the current directory to the tellerl_server;
- parses the message sent to it using a simple callback-defined layout;
- allows the tellerl_server to ignore input to tellerl.pl, if desired;
- has tellerl_server stream its output in chunks to tellerl.pl;
- has tellerl.pl exit with an exit code given to it by tellerl_server;
- has been tested on Windows.

Still not well documented; when I get around to that I'll toss it into
the Jungerl, too.

-Chris