Throttling a process

Vlad Dumitrescu (EAW) Vlad.Dumitrescu@REDACTED
Wed Mar 19 13:06:41 CET 2003

No, this is for a private project, and I can't afford to send for you from England. :-) But now that you mention it, it might be possible to use the answer at work too!

Anyway, what I want is to let my process run in the background, when the load isn't too high. The VM doesn't offer this functionality (maybe it should?) but I am especially after a few processes that I don't want to disturb.

Thanks! regards,
Vlad