ANNOUNCE: erlguten

Peter-Henry Mander erlang@REDACTED
Wed Mar 12 15:03:49 CET 2003

I think the appeal is in being able to generate elaborate, presentation
quality documents directly from changable/dynamic data, with charts,
graphs, tables, links etc...

I intend to use it to generate printable reports directly from and
within a product testing framework and is accessible from a web page.

Thanks Joe, btw, for doing this. I've now got all the tools (pdf,web) I
need in Erlang, and in the form of tutorials no less. I owe you quite a
few beers :-)

Pete.