ets vs. mnesia ram_copies

Shawn Pearce spearce@REDACTED
Tue Mar 11 20:06:30 CET 2003

Does anyone have any tests they've put together comparing the
performance of mnesia ram_copies (ram only tables, non replicated)
and ets?  I'm trying to get an idea of the loss I'll have in
performance by moving from ets to mnesia.

I realize it'll be slower.  And my case isn't necessarily what
others tested, blah, blah, blah.  I just thought I'd seen a
message about it a while ago, but couldn't find it in the
archives.

--
Shawn.

  Q:	What's tan and black and looks great on a lawyer?
  A:	A doberman.