EML has disappered in DIA

Vladimir Sekissov svg@REDACTED
Sat Mar 8 16:32:10 CET 2003

Good day,

I'd stopped EML plugin development a year ago because nobody was
interested here in EML and Dia team dropped it when Dia switched to
new API in next release.

If my decision was wrong I'm ready to continue work on it.

Best Regards,
Vladimir Sekissov

mickael.remond> Does someone know what happened to the EML (Event Modeling Language)
mickael.remond> plugin in latest versions of DIA ?
mickael.remond> I launched it today and the plugin does not seem to be available (at
mickael.remond> least on my Mandrake Linux distribution 9.0)
mickael.remond>
mickael.remond> This is really annoying because I am using the EML formalism to document
mickael.remond> my applications.
mickael.remond>
mickael.remond> --
mickael.remond> Mickaël Rémond