Erlang Scheduled Courses US/UK/Sweden/Singapore

Francesco Cesarini (Erlang Consulting) francesco@REDACTED
Thu Mar 6 10:00:08 CET 2003

Hello World.

Based on your feedback from a previous mail to the group, we have now
put together a schedule for Erlang/OTP courses. Please pass this on to
project leaders, training managers, and any one else not on the list you
think might be interested. We need all the help we can get to spread the
word and make it happen.

The cities we the greatest request for included London, Stockholm,
Campbell (Silicon Valley) and Singapore. (If there are others, let us
know) The first courses will be in May. For more information, contact me
or Lennart Ohman (lennart.ohman@REDACTED) or see
http://www.erlang-consulting.com/training_fs.html

If there is an interest in sending someone, please express your interest
as soon as possible, as we will be cancelling courses with less than
four participants three weeks prior to the start date. To keep up to
date with changes, new courses, dates and locations, join our training &
consulting mailing list, located on the index page @
http://www.erlang-consulting.com

Thanks
Francesco