Jungerl mailing lists

Luke Gorrie luke@REDACTED
Thu Mar 6 02:54:55 CET 2003

Ahoy,

I created two mailing lists for the Jungerl:

  jungerl-commit: automatically receives log entries and diffs for CVS
  commits (except really big ones.)

  jungerl-hackers: General discussion list. Not clear that we need it
  right now, but available as an alternative to posting Jungerl things
  to erlang-questions (incase we start making too much noise.)