SciTE erlang support source code patches

Peter-Henry Mander erlang@REDACTED
Tue Jun 3 17:07:18 CEST 2003

Hi James,

You're welcome to have a look, I'm open to suggestions and improvements.
I'd be interested to know if this also compiles properly under
M$-Windows too.

Unless you wish to avoid (re)compiling from source, perhaps the best for
me to keep track of changes is for you to use the patches I sent to
Chris Pressey which I've included.

It's not perfect, I've noticed a mistake in the erlang.properties file,
so I've added that too, and forwarded this mail to Chris for his benefit.

Pete.