SciTE (was: Re: not a question, just a fun thing with syntax_tools)

Chris Pressey cpressey@REDACTED
Tue Jun 3 01:57:38 CEST 2003

On Mon, 26 May 2003 00:21:23 +0100
"Peter Mander" <erlang@REDACTED> wrote:

> > > If you're willing to recompile the source, here's the source for
> > > Erlang support.
> > OK, thanks!  I'll try it out.
>
> Any feedback will be received with thanks :-)

So far, so good.  All set up how I like it now, and the Erlang language
support works great.  nedit is now history.

> I don't think SciTE can selectively fold. Besides, how would that work
> in the user interface?

Hmmm... right-click the +/- icon, then select
  "Collapse all of this type (fun)"
from a pop-up menu...?

> I don't think SciTE make any distinction
> between types of folds.

Unfortunate, but understandable - anyway, something to bring up to the
SciTE dev team rather than here.

Thanks again,
-Chris