A Joeish Erlang distribution

Joakim G. jocke@REDACTED
Fri Jan 31 10:49:04 CET 2003

True, true. But this needs to be discussed somewhere?! We may divide the
'erlang-questions' list into a 'devel' and 'user' list I suppose?

Probably not.

The things I propose here is meant make Erlang easier to use (not Erlang/OTP).

If you want a *Telecom* platform. Please, go ahead use OTP! It's solid and
does what it's suppose to do.

I'm just telling you what my "years of Erlang coding experience" has learnt
me. Be it politically correct or not. Telecom:ish or not. I don't care.

/Jocke

--
If you think the pen is mightier than the sword, the next time someone
pulls out a sword I'd like to see you get up there with your Bic.