Other things I don't get (WAS: Re: A Joeish Erlang distributi on (long))

Mikael Karlsson mikael.karlsson@REDACTED
Wed Jan 29 22:50:57 CET 2003

onsdag 29 januari 2003 22:11 skrev Klacke:
> On Wed, Jan 29, 2003 at 08:40:43PM +0100, Vlad Dumitrescu wrote:

Ho ho ho ho,
Yaws compiles fine for me but not the docs, beleive it or not I do not have
all the TeX packages, dvips etc. installed (I wonder how the Windows
folks do it?.)
Now if you had written it in an xml document that could be parsed and
transformed by xmerl, then Yaws could have been the engine to provide
the docs on the fly, wouldn't that have been nice? All the code needed for
documentation production in Erlang? Just some stylesheets for man pages
and PDF missing :-). ->
http://213.64.169.87:8001/

But then again I guess it is not so much pain to write the doc in TeX then in
XML? NowYaws has excellent documentation, did not mean to say
anything else.

/Mikael