A Joeish Erlang distribution (long)

Klacke klacke@REDACTED
Tue Jan 28 16:01:40 CET 2003

On Tue, Jan 28, 2003 at 02:27:08PM +0000, Francesco Cesarini wrote:
> energy should instead be placed in the learning curve. If you put Joe,
> Klacke, Jocke and others with years of large scale Erlang SW development
> in one room, then anything goes.. But right now, I doubt that is the

Interesting choice of SW developers there. As a matter of fact, if
Jocke, Joe and I were to write something BIG together, we probably
wouldn't use the the "OTP design principles" or whatever they are called.

Not me anyway, I don't like them (because I don't understand them)

/klacke

--
Claes Wikstrom                        -- Caps lock is nowhere and
Alteon WebSystems                     -- everything is under control