Mnemosyne Problems?

Eric Merritt cyberlync@REDACTED
Thu Jan 23 21:29:31 CET 2003

Latly there have been a few posts (in the structs
thread) that indicated that there were some serious
problems with mnemosyne. I am not using it yet, but I
have thought about using it in my next project and I
would really like to know what the problems are before
I get started.

 It would be great if some of you could elaborate on
the problems you have had with mnemosyne. It looked
like an elegant way to handle complex queries to me,
so I would be very interested in your insights.

Thanks,
Eric