Structs

Bjorn Gustavsson bjorn@REDACTED
Tue Jan 21 14:13:58 CET 2003

Because records are so important, we must really make sure we do it right this
time. We can't do another attempt (for one thing, it will be difficult to
find a new good keyword when both "record" and "struct" are in use :) ).

That's why other less important language features get done first.

/Bjorn

--
Björn Gustavsson            Ericsson Utvecklings AB
bjorn@REDACTED      ÄT2/UAB/F/P