web server security

Inswitch Soluctions - Erlang Evaluation erlang@REDACTED
Mon Jan 20 22:16:06 CET 2003

Hi: I´m investigating about erlang web server security.
So, after read all about SSL,Plain and Mnesia authentication, I have some questions about it:

First: I read that SSL library have some troubles. Those troubles makes this method unsafe?

Second: Between make plain and mnesia authentication technique, I prefer the second way; but i'm not sure about the encryptation of password in mnesia... how mnesia store encripted passwords? it is possible? mnesia does it  or I must do it manually?

Third: Could you tell me your experience using  those methods, and why do you recommended it or not?

Thanks for all, gabriel...