Strings (was RE: Structs)

Sean Hinde Sean.Hinde@REDACTED
Fri Jan 17 12:37:21 CET 2003

> as well a 'string' type. (Oh no! Not that thread again :-)
>
> /Jocke

Well, as you mention it - I've been dabbling with XML recently and (apart
from a growing view that for anything telecoms related this is quite the
worst coding scheme I have had the misfortune to work with) I am running
into the UNICODE issue.

Lon Willets ucs contrib is great and all, but it would be awesome to have
unicode strings in the core of Erlang (or at least unicode chars with the
various conversions built in).

Sean

NOTICE AND DISCLAIMER: