Structs (was RE: Record selectors)

Joe Armstrong joe@REDACTED
Thu Jan 16 11:00:07 CET 2003

  Golly, you're right.

  There once was a sign painter who had to make a sign saying:

	"James and son"

  He was  wasn't very good at  placing commas ,so he  asked the person
who wanted the sign:

  "Should there be a comma between James and and and and and son"

  Now  I'm not  sure about  the placement  of the  commas  between the
placement of commas between the and's.

  Challenge:  Produce a  valid English  sentence with  more  than five
consecutive ands.

/Joe