PDF documentation in protected directory

Jay Nelson jay@REDACTED
Sat Jan 11 23:23:50 CET 2003

I tried to download the PDF documentation for OTP 5.2
based on the link in the HTML docs that are part of
the distribution.  They take me to a page that has a
link to the previous versions and a link to R9B in both
HTML and PDF.  The PDF link points to

http://www.erlang.se/doc/doc-5.2/pdf/

but the directory cannot be read.  I just noticed that if
I go to erlang.org I can get to the documentation via
the link

http://www.erlang.org/doc/r9b/pdf/index.html

but if I try that page on erlang.se it doesn't work either.

Now that I found it, I'm set to print the manuals, but
thought I'd give someone the heads up on the bad link.

jay