{'Kernel pid terminated',application_controller,shutdown}

Suresh S sureshsaragadam@REDACTED
Fri Jan 10 13:03:26 CET 2003

hi,

=> Kernel pid terminated (application_controller)
(shutdown)

I am starting my  own applicaiton from shell with the
boot script generated for it to start, I had an
invalid return value from
entry_app:start(normal,[])

i am starting this way from the shell prompt

erl -boot ./entry -boot_var SamApp Dir

My approach
-----------
My application does not use any behaviour other than
start module(behaves as an applicaiton) and supervisor
module,

Here i have to make use of Supervisor behaviour(
Supervisor tree ) even though other modules of my
applicaiton does not follow any protocol (i.e Any
Other behavious)

Here i have to make a release, the release resourse
file will check the correctness of my application , So
i think the way out is i have to make use of
supervisor_bridge, i inculded a supervisor_bridge
module which should start my own applicaiton..

Is this a correct Approach

My sample work on this is attached please c to this if
possible and let me know for any corrections

thanking u
[root@REDACTED 1.0]# erl -boot ./entry -boot_var
SamApp Dir
Erlang (BEAM) emulator version 5.0.1.1 [source]

Eshell V5.0.1.1  (abort with ^G)
1>
=INFO REPORT==== 10-Jan-2003::22:29:50 ===
    application: entry
    exited: "invalid return value from
entry_app:start(normal,[]) -> {'EXIT',{undef,\n

[{entry_app,start,[normal,[]]},\n

{application_master,start_it_old,4}]}}"
    type: permanent

       visit http://in.tv.yahoo.com