Release: xmlrpc-1.0

Joakim G. jocke@REDACTED
Thu Jan 9 09:51:58 CET 2003

Argh! Thanks.

I have built a new release (version 1.1).

Get it at: http://www.gleipnir.com/xmlrpc/

== Thu Jan  9 08:16:45 CET 2003
== Version 1.1

* src/xmlrpc.hrl missing in the release package (bah!).
* xmlrpc.pub added to make addition to http://www.erlang.org/user.html
   possible.
* Not possible to start several servers in single Erlang node.

Cheers
/Jocke