Word origins (mnensia and mnemosyne)

Klacke klacke@REDACTED
Tue Jan 7 10:57:44 CET 2003

On Tue, Jan 07, 2003 at 08:59:44AM +0000, Mike Williams wrote:
> In article <20021230183623.A24257@REDACTED>,
>  klacke@REDACTED (Klacke) writes:
> |> On Mon, Dec 30, 2002 at 04:35:43PM +0100, Daniel Dudley wrote:
>
> |> Once the OTP kit was getting ready for prime time, a couple
> |> of serious suits came into my little research cubicle, closed
> |> the door and said - Klacke, we must do something about this
> |> non-proffesional-sounding name of the OTP database.
> |>
> |> I dropped the A.
>
> Klacke,
>
> I may wear a tie, but I don't wear a suit.

Mike, It wasn't you as fas as I can recall. It was that
Jorma Mobrin guy and some of his apparatcniks. And they were
serious (noclue) suits.

Besides, you always wore a suit, sort of anyway. The kinda
clothing that fits with a tie is called a suit. ... I think.
I never wore a suit :-)

/klacke

--
Claes Wikstrom                        -- Caps lock is nowhere and
Alteon WebSystems                     -- everything is under control