Missing bookmarks in Erlang book (pdf-version)

Marc Ernst Eddy van Woerkom Marc.Vanwoerkom@REDACTED
Thu Jan 2 09:43:52 CET 2003

>   Not to my knowledge. Joe was thinking about a new book a year or two
>   ago, AFAIK an overwhelming lack of interest from O'Reilly killed it.

Interesting that he tried O'Reilly who is publishing real world programmers
titles and not a more scientific publisher like Addison Wesley.

Regarding adding bookmarks:
The PDF file of the first part tells that it was created with dvipsk,
thus the text was created with LaTeX or TeX originally.
Adding the PDF bookmarks would be possible for example by running
the sources through PDFLaTeX or PDFTeX, with not too much
adaptions.

Regards,
Marc