[Administrative] Missing postings on the list

Kent Boortz kent@REDACTED
Wed Aug 27 11:21:23 CEST 2003

This list is moderated and all mail from non members on the list show
up in my mail box for approval.  With the recent increase of the
number of spam I reject a couple of hundreds a day. This means that I
accidently may delete on or two valid postings to the list. I'm sorry
about this. If your posting don't pass please let me know and I will

But the problem is only for non member postings. If you post and are
not a member, please join the list. If you post from multiple email
accounts, please send me your additional addresses and I will enable
that email from them pass without the manual approval handling,

kent