ErlInterface

Hal Snyder hal@REDACTED
Wed Aug 13 22:10:27 CEST 2003

Rick Pettit <rpettit@REDACTED> writes:

> I include both ei.h and ei_connect.h in my sample program, and call
>
>   int ei_connect_xinit(...);
>
> and get an error about implicit definition. I then look and see no
> prototype for this in ei_connect.h. Is this intentional?

I'm guessing it was omitted as an oversight.

Workaround is to put the following in your .c, or add a patch to your
OpenBSD port. :)

extern int ei_connect_xinit (ei_cnode* ec, const char *thishostname,
                      const char *thisalivename, const char *thisnodename,
                      Erl_IpAddr thisipaddr, const char *cookie,
                      const short creation);