Werl crashing on IBM ThinkPad T40p

Andre Khromov andre_khromov@REDACTED
Mon Aug 11 13:25:47 CEST 2003

I tried to install every version of Erlang from 7B2 to 9C0, and all of them
crashed when I doubled clicked Werl.exe. I even uninstalled every Windows
update to get WinXP to Service Pack 1 clean.

I did notice that when when I removed the start.boot, it wouldn't crash. But
it just ended in an aborted termination (but the window emulator at least
remained).

I am keeping my fingers crossed that someone has had a similar experience.

Please help,

Andre Khromov