getting erl_interface C program to reply to net_adm:ping/1

Peter-Henry Mander erlang@REDACTED
Thu Aug 7 19:47:31 CEST 2003

I suspected that much. I initially wanted to fix the ping problem, since
that made the "pinger" node hang indefinitely when the "pingee" node was
a C-node which received the ping without replying. That's fixed now,
thanks for the help everyone.

Would there be any use in me uploading the C code to show as an example?

Pete.