Suspected Spam: Erlang/OTP R9C-0 is now available for download

Serge Aleynikov serge@REDACTED
Thu Aug 7 05:41:06 CEST 2003

After installing R9C on Windows XP, I noticed that
erl5.3\lib\erl_interface-3.4
is missing the src directory.  Is it intentional?  The erl_interface
source was available in 5.2.3.3.

Also in erl_interface documentation, the top link "EI User's Guide"
doesn't work.

Serge