ErlGuten question

Chris Pressey cpressey@REDACTED
Wed Apr 9 21:46:48 CEST 2003

Does anyone know of a way to right-align text with ErlGuten?

There doesn't seem to be an option for it in the galley files.

Also, there isn't anything like pdf:get_text_width(PDF, String), which
is what I'd use if I were trying it on a lower (non-XML) level - I tried
adding it but it looks like erlguten_font_server doesn't know anything
about the metrics of built-in fonts (but logically this can't be the
case, I must be doing something wrong with the font index.)

-Chris