How do I find a file on http://url_path/filename

HP Wei hp@REDACTED
Wed Apr 9 05:45:26 CEST 2003

Yes. That works for what I want to do.  Thanks.

btw, I was trying to find 'this function' in places in the docs
related to opening a file.
I always thought that 'opening a file' is a useful 'abstract notion'.
i.e. I should be able to say
   open_file( disk_file_path, options),
or open_file( url_file_path, options).
Instead of writing two completely different 'forms' like in this case.

But anyway, just a thought.  As long as I can solve my
immediate problem, I can live with this function.
Thanks again for the pointer,
HP