Transient "Beowulf" cluster of Erlang nodes.

Peter-Henry Mander erlang@REDACTED
Thu Apr 3 15:18:40 CEST 2003

oooOOOoooh (o:*

Thanks for the lead Thomas, this does sound interesting. May I know a
bit more please? I'd be happy to be a tester.

Now I need to get Knoppix to work, modify it, and launch Erlang on
bootup as a service, perhaps. Unless there's a way of running a "pure"
Erlang node on a PC?

Pete.