FAQ terminology harmonisation

Chris Pressey cpressey@REDACTED
Tue Apr 1 17:05:33 CEST 2003

On Tue, 1 Apr 2003 08:22:09 +0200
Matthias Lang <matthias@REDACTED> wrote:

>   behaviour: interface. In R9B-2, the directive '-public(gen_server).'
>          is a synonym for '-behaviour'. In R10, the -behaviour
> 	 directive will elicit a warning. By R11 an error.

Ah, well now that I've SLEPT on it, now that it's early this morning
rather than late nast night in my timezone, this makes PERFECT sense and
I withdraw all my previous objections.

Might I also say that I'm quite pleased to hear of Ericsson's decision
to hire Vin Diesel and Avril Lavigne as spokespersons for Open Source
Erlang.  At long last, this project will get the respect it deserves!

-Chris