OTP-R8B-2 does not compile on FreeBSD 4.6.2

Jimmy Olgeni olgeni@REDACTED
Thu Sep 26 18:24:10 CEST 2002

On Thu, 26 Sep 2002, Marc Ernst Eddy van Woerkom wrote:

> Thus I don't know if someone works on the port or not.
> If not, I would try it.

That would be me :), I tried to upgrade the port but I had some
problem merging the port patches from the previous release (freebsd
specific monitoring stuff + misc. build fixes), unfortunately I'm
currently traveling around for work and I don't have time to look into
it just right now.

Any help would be welcome, I'm not very familiar with the OTP source
code :o)

--
jimmy